Thursday, May 10, 2012

I am an Entrepreneur

I am an Entrepreneur

I would like to not have to worry about next weeks bills and how am i going to pay them.Life is too short to worry about everything.It would be nice to travel and do fun stuff and not have to worry about money.

I have always had thoughts like

" someday i am going to be rich".

I have tried tons of things that i thought would help get me there but it never did.I would get more and more discouraged about trying somthing new.My family was not supportive when i would try something.They just told me to get used to working for the rest of my life.But i don't want to.

I signed up for this program once it was one of the first ones i tried,My sponser that got me in gave me just a few tips on how to get started then after he got my money i could not get ahold of him.I felt very alone and confused and i had just borrowed the $1200.00 dollars from my mom.I told her i would do whatever it to make it work so could pay her back.

When i couldn't figure out how to get people to join me i just lost it and quit trying, till 6 months later the company blocked my account.I guess you have to stay active or they just take everything you have acquired.Anyway i did not try again for a long time,years in fact and it took me a long time to pay my mom back.

I have taught myself alot i forced myself to learn from my mistakes.It is no benefet to me to quit trying to make a good life for myself.I tried a few more programs on and off for 5 more years.But the monthy cost was usually too much and i could not make enough to make a profit, acually i had never made a penny online.So i would have to quit paying the monthy memberhip.

The thing is,i could have made any of those programs that i tried work.If i would have just done more work,kept learning and trying i would have succeeded.That's what makes me mad at myself.I just gave up too quickly.So if you are serious about making money online or anywhere else you have to believe in yourself and go for it.Be all in and you will succeed.

           "The hardest thing to overcome is Yourself"

I have always felt like there had to be more than a 9-5 JOB.

If you feel like there is more, believe that there is more and go for it.Whatever it takes keep building and learning.
Don't give up on yourself

I am an Entrepreneur and i bet you are too


YOU CAN DO IT

Let's get started.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

JOIN NOW
to your success,
Pam Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment